Travelling is my new addiction

Another month has passed and I finally convinced myself to write another post after reading the blog of a very cute and intersting guy I met during my trip to Croatia. Yes, the time I spent there was amazing and I am getting a taste for travelling alone, but this is not the most important thing that happened to me in the last 30 days.

First things first, I went to Split and found Croatia to be an amazing country, where I had the luck to find amazing people. Although I was a little worried about how my holiday will go since I was on my own, I do not regret one moment.

Split was big enough not to get bored, but small enough to keep the village feel. It had an amazing reservation park, that I went hiking in and ended up on the other side of the peninsula, where I stayed for an entire day, reading and enjoying the sun on the rocky beach.



When I came back, I went to Thorpe park with friends from work and it was the best experience ever! I think I am going to go to America just to go to the amusement parks and maybe do my placement year there, if I am in the area. ;)

My dear friend from back home visited me for a week as well and we did a couple of touristy things as well as enjoy our company and splash out on lunch at restaurants and shopping in Reading. I am doing both internal and external travelling in and outside of the UK as there is so much to see!!

Last but not least, at the time of my previous blogpost, I applied for a mini-internship in India, and I did not think much of it at the time. However, a couple of days ago I got accepted and I will be going at the end of August for 3 weeks to experience the Indian culture. It is great news as I only had to pay for my visa and flights!!! Very excited and will keep writing, especially when I will be there, just to save my memories! :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's been another year

New trip and new furry baby added to the family

La vie est belle! Geneve est incroyable! My first summit at the UN!